KickBeat – Special Edition Drops the Beat on September 16
Published: September 9, 2014
Put on your kung-fu fighting shoes, because KickBeat – Special Edition is launching on Nintendo Wii U and PlayStation 4! The latest version of our kung-fu/rhythm hybrid will hit PSN on PlayStation 4 in North America on September 16th, PS4 for Europe on September 17th, and Nintendo Wii U on September 18th. KickBeat combines kung-fu action, intuitive rhythm-based gameplay, and a pounding soundtrack for a rockin’ experience.
The soundtrack features tracks from a diverse lineup of artists:
• Pendulum – Self vs. Self, Propane Nightmares (Celldweller Remix)
• Celldweller – Switchback, I Can’t Wait
• Marilyn Manson – The Beautiful People
• Shen Yi – War Dance
• POD – Boom
• Papa Roach – Last Resort
• Blue Stahli – Takedown, Scrape, Ultranumb
• Southpaw Swagger – It’s Showtime
• Pre-Fight Hype – It’s Goin Down
• Voicians – Fighters, The Construct
• Rob Zombie – Scum of the Earth
• Styles Beyond – Nine Thou
• Pre-Fight Hype & Southpaw Swagger – Tug-O-War
• enV – Destination, RPM, Vee, Shakestopper, OCP, Bloom
KickBeat – Special Edition offers up a full-length single-player campaign, beautifully hand-drawn animations and a strikingly unique art style for just $9.99/€9,99/£7.99.
Update: KickBeat – Special Edition will come to Xbox One on September 26th!