Zen Pinball 2 Gets a Release Date—And a Mystery Table!
Published: August 8, 2012
Zen Pinball 2 will release on September 4, 2012 on PlayStation®Network for PS3 and PS Vita! We know you have all been anxiously awaiting the arrival of Zen Pinball 2, and to make this launch even sweeter, the PopCap table we’ve been working on is going to release as DLC on the same day! Zen Pinball 2 will launch with TONS of great features, many of which were suggested by our community:
• Any Zen Pinball or Marvel Pinball content purchased previously, today or in the future will enjoy PS3 and PS Vita cross-platform entitlement! Buy it once and get it on both devices at no extra charge!
• New social competition features, such as simultaneous online multiplayer competition, split-screen multiplayer, friend scoreboards, worldwide scoreboards and more!
• Free trials of every table so players can try before they buy
• All Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball tables have received graphics and physics updates and new trophies
• Also—Zen Pinball 2 is totally FREE! Simply download it and import your tables from Zen Pinball and/or Marvel Pinball. You can also purchase any tables you don’t already own, as all 26 tables will be available at launch!
This PopCap mystery table will also be available for Pinball FX2 on Xbox 360 on September 5, 2012, and we will reveal the table in just a few weeks at PAX Prime! If you are going to PAX, make sure to stop by the PopCap booth where you will be able to play the table before it releases!
Which PopCap game is making its way into the world of pinball? Add your guess in the comments below!